Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sacramento Family Photos : The Frye Family of Awesomeness!!!

Pin It

As you all know I shoot weddings. Lots and lots and lots and lots of weddings. I love it! But what you may not know is that I also shoot families... well, now that just sounds wrong... I mean I take pictures of families, that’s better ;)

This is the Frye Family and they are rad! They are one of my favorite families on the planet and I’m not just saying that to be nice. I’ve learned so much form this family over the years and I count myself considerably blessed to call them friends. Casey is an amazing worship leader and his kids are following in his footsteps. Kathi is just a rock star of a mom so with all this music in the air I went with a band "esque” blog post.

Enjoy!









Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.